To ensure our kids benefit from this investment for months and years to come, we need all of your support. Here’s how you can be a friend of our library:
- Watch our training video on how to use the scanning system (coming soon).
- Treat books with care: return them to school on time and treat them gently.
- Always return books to the designated book return cart.
- Encourage your child and others to use the library responsibly.
- The primary classes are always looking for an adult (parents, relatives, etc.) to read to the children.
- Donate certain titles or types of books that our library is lacking.
- Be a part of our re-shelving team—this work can be done on your schedule!
Thank you for helping us maintain this great resource for your child’s learning!